Outstanding minority Tennessee college students who are studying for careers in health care can earn one of three $10,000 BlueCross Power of We Scholarships.
Apply online by March 16, 2018 to be considered.
Since 2013, BlueCross has helped a dozen promising students continue their studies in the fields of nursing, medical technology, pharmacy, and more.Click here to apply
- The scholarship is for undergraduate studies
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least one year of study
- The $10,000 is paid out in $5,000 increments to the college on behalf of the recipient over two semesters
- Students must be Tennessee residents, studying at an in-state college or university
- Applications may be submitted through March 16, 2018
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation, in collaboration with the NAHSE Memphis Chapter, plans to award three recipients for their outstanding achievements in community service, leadership, and academics.
For more information
National Association of Health Services Executives, Memphis Chapter